On Wednesday, April 22, Sterling Sky’s resident spam fighter and GMB expert, Jason Brown, joined BrightLocal CEO Myles Anderson for another action-packed hour of Local Search Clinic.
This week our expert was tasked with answering your questions on Google My Business (GMB) — and boy, there were a lot of questions to get through!
Of course, our pro had to cover the current state of Google My Business support and reviews, given the Covid-19 situation, but he also deep-dived into broader topics surrounding GMB, such as identifying and reporting spam, setting categories, and raising rankings.
For those who missed out on the live Q&A, the full video recap is available to watch down below. And don’t forget to join us next week for Phil Rozek’s Local Search Clinic!
- Google Sheets: Jason Brown’s spam-redressal tracker
- Google My Business: Support during Covid-19
- Google My Business: Community help forum
- BrightLocal: What is a service-area business?
- Google My Business: Moving reviews across listings
- Sterling Sky: Do GMB products impact rankings?
- Twitter: Jason Brown
- Google My Business: Redressal form
- BrightLocal: Google My Business short names