In one of our most actionable Local Search Clinics yet, President and Partner of marketing agency Kick Point Inc., Dana DiTomaso took to the virtual stage to solve your local search dilemmas live.
The questions were rolling in, and Dana covered topics such as managing multi-location listings, ranking across multiple verticals, and what daily SEO tasks you should be doing.
If you missed out on the real deal, you can catch the full hour-long recap below.
And if this week’s Local Search Clinic has you itching to get your own question answered, then join us next week for Colan Nielsen’s session on service-area businesses!
- Twitter: Mike Blumenthal’s Tweet on GMB reviews during Covid-19
- BrightLocal: List of directories where you can hide your address
- BrightLocal: How to use video marketing as a local business
- Google My Business: Support availability during Covid-19
- Kick Point: How to make your website readable
- Twitter: Krystal Taing discusses new Covid-19 GMB features
- BrightLocal: Covid-19 recommendations from directories
- Google My Business: Phone support request form
- BrightLocal: Comparison of citations providers