After a brief hiatus from our weekly programming, Local Search Clinic returned with not one, but two, local SEO experts to answer your questions in a live Q&A session.
Local SEO Guide’s Andrew Shotland and Dan Leibson took center stage to answer your questions on multi-location SEO, covering the likes of cannibalizing rankings, organizing GMB listings, and creating location-based service pages.
Below, we’ve got the full hour (and a bit) long recap for you to sink your teeth into. You can also find a handful of resources mentioned below the video.
- Local SEO Guide: The Local SEO Guide Show
- GoFundMe: SEOs Against Police Brutality Fundraiser
- Local SEO Guide: Case Studies
- Google: URL Inspection Tool
- Google: Custom Search Engine
- Twitter: Tyler Reardon
- Google My Business: Departments guidelines
- Home Depot: Store directory
- Local SEO Guide: Win at GMB
- BrightLocal: Local link building guide
- Local SEO Guide: DTC, SEO, and Sexy Content ROI
The post Local Search Clinic: Multi-location SEO with Andrew Shotland and Dan Leibson – Recap appeared first on BrightLocal.