Getting your Google My Business listing suspended might just be any local business’s worst nightmare. That’s why it’s important to be prepared, and know exactly how to get your listing reinstated should misfortune strike.
Luckily, GMB Platinum Product Expert and suspensions specialist, Steady Demand’s Ben Fisher, has dealt with suspensions and reinstatement for much of his career in local SEO. So, who better to answer your questions all about the ins and outs of GMB bans and beyond?
If you weren’t able to attend this week’s Local Search Clinic with Ben, you can catch all the action below.
And if you liked that, be sure to join us over at LocalU Advanced Virtual on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 — where expert speakers will be sharing insights on GMB for just $90 with our 10% off code!
- BrightLocal: How to use the GMB redressal form
- Google My Business: Support
- Search Engine Land: What do local SEOs think of GMB support?
- Google My Business: Help community forum
- Google My Business: Agency support
- BrightLocal: Google review link generator
- Steady Demand: GMB assurance
- BrightLocal: 10% off LocalU Advanced Virtual
The post Local Search Clinic: GMB Suspensions & Reinstatement with Ben Fisher – Recap appeared first on BrightLocal.