The challenge is on! In just 10 questions, find out if you and your team noticed all of the news that matters.
And not to worry if you miss any; we’ve compiled a full reading list at the bottom of this page so you can be sure you’re on top of all the updates and tests that could affect your local marketing this month.
As always, if you’re proud of your score or want to see how others fared, you can share this over on Twitter using #LocalQuizness.
If there’s anything in the quiz that piqued your interest, you can read more in the links below:
- Search Engine Land – With new ‘pilot program,’ Google again testing ads on local business profiles
- Steady Demand – Google My Business Adds Notifications for Listing Suspended Due To Quality Issues
- BrightLocal – Google Tests Upgraded GMB – What Does it Mean for Local Businesses?
- Search Engine Land – Google rolling out LSAs and ‘Google Screened’ to select professional services
- LocalU – Google My Business Adds New Attribute
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Local Algorithm Weighs One Factor Too Highly; Google To Fix This
- Bing – Announcing the new Bing service
- Justin Mosebach on Twitter – Yelp is charging small businesses to have their logo on their listing
- Search Engine Roundtable – When Hours Were Last Updated Change
- Sterling Sky – Do Services in Google My Business Impact Ranking?
Thanks for quizzing! We’ll be back next month with another challenge.
The post Local Quizness August 2020 – Test Your Local Marketing News Knowledge! appeared first on BrightLocal.