In association with Local University, we’re excited to offer you 10% off LocalU Advanced Virtual, a conference packed to the gills with advanced local search insights and tactics from the best in the business, taking place 8am-5pm CT on Wednesday, June 3rd.
What is LocalU Advanced Virtual?
- The world’s leading local search-focused conference, featuring talks from 10 renowned experts in the field, such as Greg Gifford, Joy Hawkins, and Mike Blumenthal.
- 9 hours of completely unique talks and panels with built-in Q&A sessions on everything from Google My Business and reviews to schema markup and rank tracking.
- Usually around $900 for the in-person event. Now just $99 for the virtual event, or $90 (plus tax) with the exclusive code below.
I can’t stress enough that, considering the level of expertise on offer in one place, this conference is an absolute bargain, even at the reduced price of $99. Plus, if you’re not in a US-friendly time zone and can’t catch the talks live, don’t fret: all tickets guarantee private links to recordings of each and every session for you to watch at your leisure.
We’ll even have a virtual presence there ourselves, as BrightLocal’s CEO and founder, Myles Anderson will be on the panel for ‘Tools of the Trade’ (and we’ve also got a little something up our sleeve you won’t want to miss).
Check out the lineup below and book your place at the LocalU Advanced page here, and remember to use the promo code below when you buy your ticket to secure 10% off your purchase.
LocalU Advanced Virtual Agenda Overview
- What local businesses need to know about E-A-T (Marie Haynes – Marie Haynes Consulting)
- Panel: Google My Business AMA (Joy Hawkins, Colan Nielsen, Yan Gilbert, & Jason Brown – Sterling Sky, Inc.)
- Bad Reviews: What an agency can do for their clients (Chris Walker – GatherUp)
- I like Discovering Local Discovery Ads! (Dana DiTomaso – Kick Point)
- Getting Ready for the Next Big Thing – Pivot Plans for Local Businesses (Darren Shaw – Whitespark, Dana DiTomaso – Kick Point, Martha van Berkel – Schema App)
- How to Get Local Rank Tracking Right (Darren Shaw – Whitespark)
- Tools of the Trade (Darren Shaw – Whitespark, Marie Haynes – Marie Haynes Consulting, Martha van Berkel – Schema App, Joy Hawkins – Sterling Sky, Inc., Myles Anderson – BrightLocal)
- 10 Schema Markup Tips for Local Businesses (Martha van Berkel, Schema App)
- Mapping Your Way to Success – Ranking in Google’s Other Search Engine (Joy Hawkins, Sterling Sky, Inc.)